Sunday, January 25, 2009

Quot Supernatural Quot Criss Angel Is Hated

Supernatural

I mean, is science. This evening, the party of Criss Angel was renamed Jebb Dexter, but we ll DB instead to go. Sometimes when I watch Supernatural, I cover my eyes. Fully aware of DB status as a douchebag are Jay, Charlie, and Vernon - 3 bad dogs that earlier magic douchbaggery. They are all thrown together by a magician that the convention in Mecca of Magic, Iowa. Since they are wearing tuxedos and magicians used straitjackets rather than dressed in Hot Topic beautiful black enamel and use. Tonight, however, I had to ask this: you can truly say douchebag the first time? The answer is obviously yes, because it has been said at least half a dozen times. And it can discuss with t. And that not including the title, which was Criss Angel is a douchebag . Other times, I wince, jump, squeal, joy or shout at my TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home